How Does It Work?
- I will prepare your customised wine tour itinerary, make reservations at the best chateaux and restaurants, and introduce you to one of the most experienced independent Bordeaux guides who will take you around.
- Prepayment/booking fee will be asked in order to proceed with chateaux reservations and itinerary preparation. Payments by major credit cards are accepted.
- The chateaux tasting fees and lunch are extra and payable directly to the wineries/restaurants. I will prepare an estimate of the total fees for you before your tour.
- Transportation fee will be paid directly to your guide/driver that I will refer and book for you.
- Participation in any of the tours and activities offered on this site is subject to the Terms of Service and the Standard Cancellation Policy.
If you are looking for small-group Bordeaux tours rather than private tours, here are some suggestions.
Medoc Group Wine Tours
Saint-Emilion Group Wine Tours
I put together a list of the recommended hotels in the city of Bordeaux and in Bordeaux wine country. … Read More
My wine tour clients often ask me whether they should visit the Bordeaux wine museum. … Read More
To experience the best of what Saint-Emilion has to offer, you must stop at one of the local wine bars.
… Read More
Bordeaux is all about wine, there is no shortage of shopping options here. There are pros and cons of each….. … Read More